For students 6 - 18 years old
Dance Program - Combo Classes
Combo Classes are a great introduction to a variety of dance styles. For 5 - 8 year olds boys we offer "Hats & Hightails". This 60min combo class includes tap, jazz & hiphop. Hats & tails performs in our Christmas production as well as our Final Curtain Call production. This high movement fast faced class is geared to teaching boys in a way that they can stay engaged and excited about learning dance throughout the full hour.
Dance Program - Mainstream Classes
These classes include ballet, pointe, contemorary, acrodance, highland, hip hop, jazz, lyrical, tap and jumps, turns & stretches.
- Primary Ballet, Mini Ballet, Junior Ballet, Ballet 1, 2, 3, 4 Progressive Ballet, Technique,
- Pointe for teens 12 years and older.
- Beginner Contemporary,Contemporary 3
- Acro 1, 2, & 3 are 90min classes that combine classical dance technique with precision acrobatic elements.
- Highland 1, 2 & 3
- Hiphop 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Mini Jazz, Jazz 1, Senior Jazz, Primary Jazz, Jazz 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Lyrical 2, Lyrical 3,
- Tap 1, 2, 3, & 4, Teen Tap
- Jumps, Turns & Stretches - Mini, Junior & Senior is a 60min advanced dance class focused on perfecting jumps & turns as well as stretching to increase flexibility. This class is a complimentary class to another class.
*All School Age Program classes perform in the Final Curtain Call Production.
*Some classes will perform in the Christmas production.
Theatre Arts classes teach students the fundamentals of theatre arts through song & dance appropriate to their age.
- Theatre Arts Preschool is a 30 min class for students 4 & 5 years old.
- Theatre Arts Kids is a 60min class for students 6 - 9 years old.
- Theatre Arts Twens is a 90min class for students 9 - 12 years old.
- Theatre Arts Teens is a 120min class for students 13 years and older.
Playwright Players is a 60min class for students 6 years and older. This 60min class will have students learning the ins & outs of writing a theatre show.
Drama for students 9 -11 years old is a 60min class that teaches the fundamental skills of acting on stage.