I asked my team to share with us the uncovered truth about who they are as dancers, professionals and people.
I wanted to show you why these amazing people work with your children to guide them in their performing arts journey.
But first, here is a reminder of who Andrea Nent is based on her bio published on our website, your team.
Miss Andrea - has been teaching for 4 years. Andrea is trained in Al Gilbert and Cecchetti, and has studied in Las Vegas, New York, Calgary and Kelowna at numerous workshops and classes. Training since the age of 3 Andrea has had many performance opportunities some including Alberta Ballet's 'The Nutcracker' and "Mid-Summers Dream". Hoping to learn and better share her passion Andrea has just graduated with a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Education. Andrea's students have received numerous awards from competitions and festivals and she herself has received a choreography awards. She looks forward to another great year with Stageworks.
Uncovering the Truth
- I not only dance but grew up doing theatre, I was in many productions such as, Beauty and the Beast as lumiere, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Guys and Dolls, Footloose, and Amadeus.
- I teach drama and have directed shows, and have choreographed for musicals such as, Alice in Wonderland, Legally Blonde, Beauty and the Beast, Suessical, Bring it On! and more.
- I love to cook, and spend much of the summer trying new recipes
- I have a fur baby Gracie, who is very spoiled, I even bought a polar bear statue that looks like her... that obsessed.
- My left ear is shaped like an elf ear, it doesn't curve over, so come Christmas you better behave... Hahah
Miss Andrea is a ray of sunshine. She lights up the room as she enters it and I love her personality and dedication to education, specifically dance education. Miss Andrea is a team player and works well with the other faculty members.
Miss Andrea will work with our accelerated junior team and accelerated senior team. She will also work with our recreation ballet, tap, & jazz.
Welcome Miss Andrea to another fabulous year at Stageworks.